Tuition & Fees
Below you will find a list of tuition and fees for both new and returning students.
Kindergarten – Eighth Grade
|First Child||Second Child|
*Additional children enrolled in the elementary or middle school programs are free.
|Class||Monthly/Annual Tuition||Additional Child Rate|
|Tykes (2 days/week)||$120/$1,080||$108/$972|
|Pre-K (3 days/week)||$158/$1,422||$142/$1,278|
- Apply the first child rate to the oldest child.
- Needs-based tuition assistance is available for qualifying applicants. Find out more information here.
- Payment in full on or before August 20
- *Ten monthly installments beginning August through May
- *Twelve monthly installments beginning July through June
- *Equal quarterly installments payable in August, November, February, and May
- *Bi-annual installments August and January
- *Credit card installments or full payment can be made through FACTS automated payment system. A fee per transaction will be assessed by FACTS. (MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
*All installment plans are paid through the FACTS automated payment system. The service fee is $45.00 per year for monthly payments and $10.00 for semi-annual payments.
If full tuition is not received by August 20th or a payment plan has not been setup prior to July 15th, the student will forfeit their spot in the class for the upcoming school year.
Penn Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, or school-administered programs.