Tuition & Fees
Below you will find a list of tuition and fees for both new and returning students for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
Kindergarten – Eighth Grade
|First Child||Second Child|
*Additional children enrolled in the elementary or middle school programs are free.
|Class||Annual Tuition||Additional Child Rate|
|Tykes (2 days/week)||$1,250||$1,125|
|Pre-K (3 days/week)||$1,650||$1,485|
- Apply the first child rate to the oldest child.
- Needs-based tuition assistance is available for qualifying applicants. Find out more information here.
- Payment in full on or before September 5 through Blackbaud Tuition Management
- *Ten monthly installments beginning September through June
- *Twelve monthly installments beginning July through June (Enrollment must be completed by July 15 to enroll in a twelve-month plan.)
- *Equal quarterly installments payable in September, December, March, and May
- *Bi-annual installments September and January
- *Credit card installments or full payment can be made through Blackbaud Tuition Management automated payment system. A fee per transaction will be assessed by Blackbaud. (MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
*All installment plans are paid through the Blackbaud Tuition Management automated payment system. The service fee is $50.00 per year for payment plans.
If the contract has not been signed by the first day of school, the student will forfeit their spot in the class.
Download a PDF version of our Tuition and Fees information:
Penn Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, or school-administered programs.